Free Shapefile Viewer 5.3.1
Screenshots of Free Shapefile Viewer
Free Shapefile Viewer Publisher's Description
Because the GIS Viewer is compiled from the AvisMap Map Engine, it provides an easy way to evaluate the AvisMap technology and support for various data formats and common GIS functionality. The free Viewer can be used to generate AvisMap project files that are compatible with any other AvisMap product or custom applications created from the AvisMap GIS Engine.
The AvisMap Desktop product extends the free Viewer by adding an extensive set of features for editing, digitizing, merging, exporting, converting (between formats), building/correcting map topology, etc. GIS shapefile map data.
AvisMap Viewer feature summary:
* Open/read data in the following file formats:
- Raster image: TIFF/GeoTIFF, ECW/ECWP, MrSID, JPEG2000, JPEG, IMG, BMP, BIL/SPOT, PNG, CADRG, CIB,
- Vector: SHP, E00, MIF/MID, TAB, DXF, DGN, TIGER, GML, KML, VPF, GDF, DLG, SDTS, GPX,
Geomedia SQL Server & Access Warehouses, SQL DB Layers: Geomedia SQL Server & Access Warehouse,
per OPENGIS Simple Features for SQL implementation, AvisMap binary
- DTM formats: ESRI ASCII GRID, Surfer ASCII Grid (DSAA), FLOAT GRID, BT, DTED, and ADF
- Georeferenced Images: GeoTIFF, World File, and TAB based
* All formats supported natively, with no importing of data to any internal format
* Open data in many different formats in the same project, with no need for format conversion
What's New in Version 5.3.1 of Free Shapefile Viewer
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more